Office Manager/HR Administrator
The Office & HR Administrator will be a direct report to the Volta President. He/she will be responsible for activities that support the President (and others on the team, as directed) including but not limited to general office maintenance (all supplies and office necessities) and coordination, office services and any other needs to maintain the space as an attractive and conducive working environment. At the direction of the President, the Office & HR Administrator will also focus on the requirements to support the company’s human resources efforts including the development and maintenance of the Employee handbook, on-boarding procedures and the updating and communicating of company benefits. In addition, the Office & HR Administrator will work closely with other internal executives to help with the coordination of other logistics including board meetings and other company events.
- A B.A., B.S. or equivalent degree from an accredited, four year institution
- Relevant work experience in other similar types of environments
- Experience with Excel and presentation software is required; experience with HR platforms such as Zenefits is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ensure that the objectives are managed with strong metrics, accountability and integrity.
- Maintain highly collaborative working relationships with others in the Company.
- Be highly organized and a self-starter
- Have the ability to represent the company well internally and externally
- Be a focused and thoughtful team member
- Possess a tactful, yet assertive style that is both collaborative and results oriented.
- Be energetic, passionate, and resilient by nature.
- Exhibit strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; be an articulate communicator and good listener with an open and honest personal style who is equally effective in formal and informal settings.
- Have a high energy level and an ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
To apply to this role please email cover letter, resume & contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.