- Establish the Volta name and offering across agencies and advertisers
- Consistently meet or exceed individual quarterly sales targets
- Demonstrate an ability to be successful selling both transactional business as well as sponsorships
- Conduct storytelling presentations that highlight the unique value Volta offers
- Individually manage sales across a list of key agencies and clients, as well as generate new business from existing customers and prospective clients
- Develop solid relationships with key decision makers at accounts
- Develop a strong understanding of the agency/client’s business and demonstrate how the Volta can assist them to achieve their Marketing and business objectives
- Effectively identify trends in the marketplace and share internally with sales management, marketing, and product teams.
- Partner with Account Management and Client Service teams to achieve clients objectives
- Meet/exceed expectations to identify, qualify, and cold call prospective clients, build a robust pipeline, and close business
- Effectively report on territory account development and sales progress via Salesforce.
- 5 years+ of successful media sales experience with consistent overachievement
- An ability to be entrepreneurial and operate in an open and fluid environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as great listening skills
- Goal-oriented personality, committed to success and a strong work ethic
- Must be comfortable calling on all levels of an organization along with the ability to lead senior level meetings
- Detail oriented skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate best practices internally
- Experience working in face-paced, start-up/growth stage companies
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems
- Self-starting, proactive, high energy and high integrity work habits
- Bachelors degree, with a focus on business preferred
To apply to this role please email cover letter, resume & contact info to email@example.com.