We are currently looking for a graphic designer to help take the Volta brand to the next level. This designer will work closely with the creative lead supporting sales and marketing teams on a variety of projects spanning digital and print mediums.
- Work with creative lead and design team to build a powerful aspirational brand
- Develop and maintain engaging and attractive design assets for marketing and sales teams
- Concept and present ideas that help weave the Volta story and Mission through our visual identity
- Help build and maintain the Volta website and app
- Contribute to the evolution of Volta design culture
- Design swag + merch
- Identify and communicate design roadblocks and implement solutions
- Illustrate assets for use in advertising and social campaigns
- Create ads for Volta and brands Sponsoring Volta Stations
- Communicate effectively through sketches, wireframes and prototypes
- Showcase strategic design thinking & concepts
- Productivley and proactively contribute to a feedback culture while relentlessly striving to improve quality of everything we produce.
- Work closely with creative lead to establish a set of "best practice" guidelines for advertising partners to help them have the most effective campaigns
- 3-5 years Design experience
- You should be excited to apply your design sensibilities to a wide range of projects from Print, web and app design to environmental graphics and maybe even some lite industrial design.
- An ability to be entrepreneurial and operate in an open fluid environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Good Communication: Can easily and clearly present concepts and thought process
- Interested in collaboration and active brainstorming at all levels of the design process
- Strong grasp of user experience principles and agile design
- Drive to constantly hone your craft and to learn new things
- Willingness to take risks and fight for and defend well thought out ideas
- Experience with Design Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign, Keynote, Invision and Sketch
- Experience with motion graphics, data visualization, and photography are a plus
- Bachelors degree with focus on visual communication and/or design
To apply to this role please email cover letter, resume, portfolio & contact info to email@example.com.