The Business Analyst will be a direct report to the Volta CFO. He/she will be responsible for activities that support the CFO (and others on the team, as directed) including but not limited to financial analysis, data analysis and insights, market and potential site partner mapping, pricing analysis, competitive research and industry analysis to support both the EV and sales sides of the organization. Specifically, he/she will focus on “top of funnel” pipeline identification that can be handed over to the sales teams to help Volta expand its reach into new markets and sales verticals. In addition, the Business Analyst will work closely with other internal executives to coordinate board meetings and board presentations, investor updates and communications and other external presentations.
- A B.A., B.S. or equivalent degree from an accredited, four year institution
- Relevant work experience (either full-time or a summer internship) in finance or business analysis
- Experience with Excel and presentation software is required; database and SalesForce familiarity is a plus
- Ability to effectively align his/her efforts with other company objectives
- Ensure that the objectives are managed with strong metrics, financial accountability and integrity.
- Maintain highly collaborative working relationships with others in the Company.
To apply to this role please email cover letter, resume & contact info to email@example.com.